This morning I got a little company for my seed starting. Sarah and I rose at 5:20 and worked together on our little project. She did flowers. I did veggies. I even invited Aimee Mann and Norah Jones into my Pandora music mix to make her stay:) Here is what we did...
- 40 black plum romas (shumway 2008 seeds)
- 18 bell pepper carnival mix (burpee 2007 seeds) - don't save these - likely hybrid
- 12 grape tomatoes (origin unknown) These are seeds we saved from last year
- 6 brocolli (shumway 2009)
- 12 serano chili peppers (2007 ferry morse) - don't save these - likely hybrid. I think these are the ones that made our wonderful pickled hot peppers last year.
- 12 california sweet bell peppers (shumway 2008) - these are our main pepper crop. The ones that are supposed to get huge and red, but always end up green and small.
- 25 coleus (target 2009)
- 6 strawflower (shumway 2009)
- 6 sweet basil (burpee 2007)
- 12 cilantro (saved from last year - origin unknown)
- 2 cleome (saved from Ryan and Kate - origin unknown)